How to Join
Becoming a TAVM member is easy. Just download the membership brochure, complete the registration form and submit to our administrator by e-mail, fax or mail.
Veterinarians: 2017 Veterinary Lecture Series Brochure
Technicians & Support Staff: 2017 Hospital Personnel Lecture Series Brochure
- Seven lecture dates of current continuing education. Lectures include 5.5 hours of continuing education credits for the veterinary series and 2.5 hours of CE credits for the hospital personnel series.
- Lecture notes available for download on the TAVM website prior to each lecture
- Networking with your colleagues once a month
- Additional benefits for veterinary series members include:
– attend the Hospital Personnel Lecture Series at no additional cost (RSVP Required)
– register non-veterinary guests for an individual veterinary lectures for $80 +HST
– 10% discount for staff members attending the Hospital Personnel Series
– voting privileges at AGM
Veterinary Lecture Series
Veterinarian Membership $525 + HST
Individual Lectures — Non-Members
Veterinarians $240.75 + HST (per lecture)
Hospital Personnel Lecture Series
Individual Membership $210 + HST
Special Membership Rates are available:
Lectures are held at
Dave & Busters
120 Interchange Way
Join the Board of Directors
The TAVM Board of Directors meets once monthly from February to May and September to November. Tasks include arranging future continuing education dates and speakers and addressing any other issues that are relevant to our members. The Board of Directors is currently looking to fill a vacancy and so if you are interested in getting more involved, please contact us.